Preparing "Ready to print files" for fine art printing
Following the steps below will insure that you send us the best digital file possible - and get you great prints!
- Image is RGB and in the Adobe RGB 1998 work space. (Adobe Photoshop: go to Image/Mode)
- Set your “Document” width and height to your desired output size at 300 ppi. Resolutions as low as 150 ppi can still give satisfactory results. (Adobe Photoshop: Image/Image Size)
- File is saved in 8 bit as a TIFF or JPEG with no compression. (Adobe Photoshop: File/Save As)
- Maximum file size is 100MB. COnverting to .jpg should take care of things if the file is too large.
- File should not contain layers. (Adobe Photoshop: Layers/Flatten Layers)
- We encourage you to download our Fine Art Paper printer profiles ICC profiles and Soft Proof to ensure that the finished product will look the way you want.